Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    It's a great camera and I owned it once and some people here still use it, but it's going on 5+ years, so the activity may be a bit lower compared to some other cameras.

2. Collapse Details
    [Re-post from "LIGHTBASICS"]:

I just bought a Sony NEX-FS100U in mid-February of 2016, brand new from Adorama. I'm still in the process of assembling my rigs for it: Studio configuration (built mostly with Lanparte rail components), a handheld rig, and eventually, a Steadicam rig. I can't believe how good this camera looks, but I'm a bit surprised by the lack of activity in this forum. Although I own several video-capable Nikon DSLRs, I never liked the idea of shooting video using the DSLR form-factor. My last video camera was a broadcast 2/3" camera, so the FS100 marks my first large-sensor digital cine camera purchase, and I have to say, I'm pretty impressed.
    Sony NEX-FS100 + FMU | Kinotehnik LCDVFe | Nikkor FX primes | Cavision IRNDs | Vinten Vision 5 | Steadicam Flyer

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by NorBro View Post
    It's a great camera and I owned it once and some people here still use it, but it's going on 5+ years, so the activity may be a bit lower compared to some other cameras.
    Thanks for your reply, NorBro. Yeah, I guess it's ancient by "digital" standards. I thought I saw a "members viewing" tally somewhere on the forum, where I saw quite a few people (70+) currently browsing the FS100/FS700 forums, but I don't see it anymore.
    Sony NEX-FS100 + FMU | Kinotehnik LCDVFe | Nikkor FX primes | Cavision IRNDs | Vinten Vision 5 | Steadicam Flyer

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Oshiro View Post
    I thought I saw a "members viewing" tally somewhere on the forum, where I saw quite a few people (70+) currently browsing the FS100/FS700 forums, but I don't see it anymore.
    I found it. It's a tally of those viewing the entire Sony section, shown on the main forum page (I thought it was just the FS100 forum).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12