Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Bronze Member
    I shot this video with a 5D3 and an HV-40. It matched up pretty good I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo7gTUdbYLs

2. Collapse Details
    Director of Photography
    This episode of Teachers airs tonight on TVLand at 10:30/9:30c. It's probably one of the best episodes of the season, other than having the HV20 appear in it!
    Charles Papert
    charlespapert.com

3. Collapse Details
    Hey Charles - nice work. Just watched my first episode of Teachers. Some pretty funny moments in there. Knowing the back story on the HV20 was nice too. One quick question - early in the episode - there were a couple of shots, in I believe, a teacher's lounge type area. It almost seemed that the one angle (the two shot with the principal) was done on green screen - while the opposite angle wasn't. Was that the case ?
    Really loved the shot of the kid climbing out of the ceiling tiles in soft focus behind foreground actors in focus!

4. Collapse Details
    Director of Photography
    Just watched it. I can see why you might have thought it was green screen, but it wasn't. That teacher's lounge was a bit of a thorn in my side, I could never get it looking the way I would have liked. We shot in an abandoned school and that room in particular was a struggle from a lighting perspective. Those scenes got pushed up brighter in post than I intended, some of the faces get quite hot.
    Charles Papert
    charlespapert.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12