1. Collapse Details
    GoPros! 2x Hero 3+ Black + Hero 3 Black + Accessories
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I'm divesting myself of part of my extensive GoPro collection. Here's what's for sale:

Two GoPro Hero 3+ Black Editions - $200 each or both for $375 SOLD
    Excellent condition, includes the waterproof housing and a few miscellaneous mounts (what you'd get with it new). WiFi remote not included. Single GoPro branded battery included with each.

One GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition - $150 SOLD
    Excellent condition, includes the waterproof housing and a few miscellaneous mounts (what you'd get with it new). WiFi remote not included. Single GoPro branded battery included. Now includes two spare third-party batteries and an external charger.

WiFi Remote Control (the original one that came with the 3+ Black) with the little key and charging cable. - $25 with either of the 3+ blacks. SOLD

GoProfessional Cases PRO XB-653 - $65 or $55 with any of the cameras SOLD
    Plenty of room for 3 GoPros + a bunch of the do-dads that we all love to collect. Info here: http://goprofessionalcases.com/shopc...ro-xb-653.html (this one isn't blue inside, it's black). There's a big GoPro sticker on the outside. Should be easily removable.

All prices include shipping and PayPal in the USA. I'm negotiable within reason.

IMG_0036 (1).jpgIMG_0037 (1).jpg
    Last edited by jbregar; 04-17-2015 at 10:03 PM.

2. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    PM Sent