Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I have posted about three hour batteries made by Ikan here on the forum. They are the best you can do as the camera draws 19.5 watts. This is the price for great image processing.

The autofocus is very good in my view. Rolling shutter I very contained. I shoot a lot of sports with the camera as well.

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman2003 View Post
    I have posted about three hour batteries made by Ikan here on the forum. They are the best you can do as the camera draws 19.5 watts. This is the price for great image processing.

The autofocus is very good in my view. Rolling shutter I very contained. I shoot a lot of sports with the camera as well.
    Thanks. Looked up your post -- it's the Ikan long life 65 Watt Hour batteries, right?

3. Collapse Details
    Yes. What kind of sports are you going to shoot with the PX270?

4. Collapse Details
    Mostly swim meets but possibly also lacrosse.

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman2003 View Post
    I have posted about three hour batteries made by Ikan here on the forum.
    You're getting around 3 hours from those? That would be most excellent. Specs wise their voltage is a little higher, that's not a problem?

6. Collapse Details
    Over three hours and more if the LCD is closed. No problems with the batteries. I charge them on the Panasonic charger.

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by skimmel View Post
    Mostly swim meets but possibly also lacrosse.
    Should work out very well.

8. Collapse Details
    Thanks. How would it work for filming indoor concerts?

9. Collapse Details
    I have been very happy with live show recording using the PX270. Seriously, there is nothing this camera is "missing". It checks all of the boxes for a workhorse video camera.

10. Collapse Details
    Still on the audio thing - managed to reduce the handling noise by turning on the low cut filter (thanks gkantziper). But now having issues with bringing in all 4 channels (or even 2) to PP CC. As I want to use LongG25 to capture my footage (will be out all day filming races and need the max capacity for recording to my 4 P2 cards) my workflow so far is: 1. ingest clips to Prelude - copy to destinations 2. check clips that are 'good' and then export that media transcoding it to MXF OP1a AVC-Intra100 50p 3. open PP CC and add the clip(s) to my project the problem I have is the audio comes in as 1 track not 4 - though the 1 track looks like it is both channels 1 &2 combined as the audio meter shows different levels. any suggestions on how I can ingest to PP keeping the channels separate? different transcoding codec perhaps? or should I just mess around with creating another audio track in PP, copying the first audio track then turning down the channel volume on left/right for both audio tracks? gah - it's all a bit fiddly with LongG25

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast