Please read for info on this rig.

Selling my complete RedRock Micro/Tilta DSLR/BlackMagic should rig. This rig has everything you need to customize the style of rig you want to work with. I have modified some of the pieces, mixed and matched others to what I think makes more sense than some of the rigs on the market.

The shoulder pad is a Tilta pad. I used it instead of RedRock because I felt is centers the weight of the rig on your shoulder better. Plus it gives you added flexibility to mount accessories if you build it like I do in the photos.
I have also modified the quick release plate on top of the shoulder pad (quick release plate is Manfrotto compatible). I will give you the original Tilta plate as well but the way I have it is you can quick release the upper part of the rig from the shoulder pad to use on a slider or other accessory that you can mount
a Manfrotto quick release plate too.

Comes with carbon fiber and aluminum iris rods and much more. The top handle has a hot shoe mount as well.
The cheese plate I cut in half just to add space on the rig. The camera quick release mount has 2 plates. One is the original and the other is a LockPort 7D mount. This plate (see photo) has an HDMI port lock on it so you won't destroy your HDMI port on your camera. This plate can only be used with a Canon 7D
and or probably the new Canon 7D Mark II. (I have not researched that so don't take my word for it.)
The battery plate is Tilta and comes with all the cables to power all your accessories (see photo) (camera cable will work with a Canon 5D or 7D)

All is all the way I have set this up has taken me time and feels really nice to shoot with it. Why am I getting rid of it then. I am moving on to a full camera body. Its been great shooting on DSLR but Im ready to move on and I won't have a use for this anymore.

Please read my selling comments for feedback on my gear that I have sold-I take really good care of my stuff so you will be getting a great product.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RedRock-Micr...item19f5da59e7

The kit includes (retail $4500)

Tilta Shoulder mount (Sony quick release mount on bottom) w/original quick release plate and modified plate.
Tilta counter balance weights
Tilta Battery Plate with cables

RedRock Micro...
Handle w/Hotshoe
Baseplate with LockPort accessory
3 Micro Mounts
Lens Support
3 Hand Grips
Cheese Plate w/ Micro clamp
Shoulder mount rod clamp
Carbon Fiber rods (2)12" (2)9" (4) 4"
Iris rods (2)12" (2)6" (2)9" (2)4"
3 Lightweight Support arms
Follow Focus V3 (newest model quick release model)
Gears A,B,C size
Handle bar clamp

Switronix Powerbase 70 Battery

Sell for $3750
IMG_8363.jpgIMG_8366.jpgIMG_8361.jpgIMG_8370.jpgIMG_8371.jpg