Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Noiz2 View Post
    But where is the video screen?, nice room though. One of the pluses moving off the West Coast is that houses out hear have real basements. In the Bay Area at least that is pretty rare. though probably not so rare more inland where you get freezing winters.?

My basement "man cave" is the brewery, the "studio" is on the second floor.
    Basements in my area of San Diego County are almost non existent, even for 70-80 year old houses and neighborhoods that lived in when I was young. When I did live in a more rural setting, we and some neighbors had cellars but those were part of a different building if there was a structure over the cellar at all.

In Utah there was something called a 'basement house' which basically was a starter home... build the basement, put a roof over it, and then as time and money was available build up the above ground house...

But most 'tract' housing does not have basements... too much work... why not put in a swimming pool instead... perhaps with the drought, some people will cover over their pools and make them in to cisterns or cellars.

2. Collapse Details
    Not enough pixel-peeping, tech talk or mention of the Odyssey 7Q in this thread. Basements? Breweries? What do you think this is, DVXuser circa 2008? What's next, is someone going to offer up their favorite grilling techniques?

Nice job, Joe. I loved the video breakdown.

Sony FS700
    My Vimeo

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott F View Post
    What do you think this is, DVXuser circa 2008? What's next, is someone going to offer up their favorite grilling techniques?
    Now that you mention it, some ribs would go great with a tall glass of that brew!

4. Collapse Details
    Since building the "MixCave", I've been archiving select projects from the past 25 years. Most of you might be bored with this, but the audio guys might like it?
    Next up is breaking out the old 2-track open reel deck, clean her up & capture a local radio show I used to do back in 1989... "Power Rock Underground"
    Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12