1. Collapse Details
    changing Samyang/Rokinon mounting flange?
    This is a long shot, but I'm wondering if it would be possible to change the mounting flange on the Samyang/Rokinon lenses from Canon or MFT to the Nikon mount.

I ask because I have a Rokinon Canon mount 85mm and Rokinon MFT mount 16mm, and want to get a Metabones Nikon mount adapter to use with my GH4. These aren't expensive lenses, so it may be easier to replace them with Nikon mount versions, but I thought I'd inquire about this.
    https://vimeo.com/davepatterson
    "preditor" (shooter/editor)

2. Collapse Details
    My guess is that finding a lens mod guy to buy the parts and make the swap (if it's even possible or parts available) could be more hassle than it's worth.

These are really popular lenses and should sell quickly - you may be out a few bucks if you replace with new glass, but you'll have a fully functional new lens in a matter of days.

(Says the guy who is always looking at his gear and then his tools...)

3. Collapse Details
    Yep, you're probably right. Duclos won't touch 'em, and neither Samyang nor Rokinon returned my emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Carter View Post
    My guess is that finding a lens mod guy to buy the parts and make the swap (if it's even possible or parts available) could be more hassle than it's worth.

These are really popular lenses and should sell quickly - you may be out a few bucks if you replace with new glass, but you'll have a fully functional new lens in a matter of days.

(Says the guy who is always looking at his gear and then his tools...)
    https://vimeo.com/davepatterson
    "preditor" (shooter/editor)