1. Collapse Details
    DaVinci Resolve and the FS100
    Is anyone using Resolve with their FS100 footage? If so, how are you importing it and what is your workflow once in Resolve? Is anyone using LUT's? If so, what ones are you using? Thanks!

2. Collapse Details
    Yes, grades very well for AVC 4.2.0 footage. I edit in Final Cut Pro 7 then when I have picture lock I send out from final cut in an XML File and import into Davinci. It is my favorite color grading platform. I have not used any luts, I create the grade myself depending on the scene and the story. Use the in camera setting to get as close to what you want as possible, as you are not grading raw, 444 or 422 10bit files you are grading 4.2.0 8 bit and the less you have to grade the better, push too far and you will get banding as well as other issues. Cheers. Great camera by the way, awesome in low light. I still have mine and I love it.

3. Collapse Details
    Sorry to resurrect an old thread. What would be the most appropriate workflow for a Windows platform? I really like the new Davinci Resolve 12.5 but not sure what is the best way to convert my FS100 footage into something that Resolve can recognize. I have Adobe Media Encoder CS6. What is the best preset to use?