Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Blackmagic: Resolve 11
    I know everyone is paying attention to the pretty cameras, but I am very excited about Resolve 11 and its editing features. http://www.photographybay.com/2014/0...uld-have-been/

2. Collapse Details
    I saw their demo of it at the Supermeet and it looked good. It looked a lot like FCPX.

3. Collapse Details
    Looking forward to trying this out when it drops in June.

4. Collapse Details
    I'd say Alexis Van Hurkman's Resolve 11 demo at Supermeet blew everyone away. BM is really serious about this product.

5. Collapse Details
    As a former FCP 7 user who was a little disenchanted with FCP X and very VERY much dead set against
    ever renting my software from Adobe's CC, I am about as happy as a person can be to see this development.
    Bring on Resolve 11! I may actually make it my main NLE if it's as good as it looks.

6. Collapse Details
    This is awesome, Lightroom handles 90% of my photo editing with CS5 taking care of the rest along with heavy duty audio editing. Resolve lite would mean no need to switch to FCPx or the BS cloud for an updated editor. I've been looking into other options to completely divorce my workflow from adobe. Thank you Blackmagic.

7. Collapse Details
    Resolve 11 is the most exciting reveal at NAB for sure. And unlike everything else revelead I am 1000% sure I will be getting this, harhar.

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by alaskacameradude View Post
    As a former FCP 7 user who was a little disenchanted with FCP X and very VERY much dead set against
    ever renting my software from Adobe's CC, I am about as happy as a person can be to see this development.
    Bring on Resolve 11! I may actually make it my main NLE if it's as good as it looks.
    You are my brother from another mother and I absolutely unequivocally concur.

I can't WAIT to give Adobe the shaft by switching officially to Resolve 11 for NLE when it comes out, and failing that continuing to use FCP X for my editing.
    Dennis Hingsberg

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by alaskacameradude View Post
    My thoughts exactly. If you check out the BM web page the free version of 11 now outputs to UHD. This is very exciting. For me the question becomes do I save just for the software, or put down an extra grand for the BCC camera. Very exciting times.

10. Collapse Details
    Can't seem to find any eta on release. Perhaps I'm overlooking it. Is there a target date for release. I hope this is good.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast