1. Collapse Details
    Zylight Z90 (any color of the rainbow) day/tung + accessory clip and soft box
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Zylight z90

cull color spectrum - tungston, Daylight presets - user presets - uses Ddap (and AC adaptor additional)

This thing is pretty bad ass -

The light is bright- thee colors add character they really look fanastic

orignally 1000 + 40(clip) + 190 for the soft box = 1200 bucks

I am asking 700 or best offer - even better than 75% of retail

I love this thing, I wish I didn't need to sell it, but I need the cash for a mattebox I absolutely need to get
    ------->If you have any of the following items and are offering a great deal - please PM me right away!!!! Vocas MB450, Arri L7C, Zylight IS3, Convergent Design Odyssey 7, Anamorphic Lenses, Canon 85mm F1.2L II, Canon 14mm F2.8 II, Zeiss 15mm F2.8, Canon Cine Lenses, Cine lenses by other manufacturers, Mic Boompole with XLR inside, Movi M5, Edelkrone Slider Plus Pro XL, LED Interview Lighting Kit

2. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    ------->If you have any of the following items and are offering a great deal - please PM me right away!!!! Vocas MB450, Arri L7C, Zylight IS3, Convergent Design Odyssey 7, Anamorphic Lenses, Canon 85mm F1.2L II, Canon 14mm F2.8 II, Zeiss 15mm F2.8, Canon Cine Lenses, Cine lenses by other manufacturers, Mic Boompole with XLR inside, Movi M5, Edelkrone Slider Plus Pro XL, LED Interview Lighting Kit