1. Collapse Details
    BMCC 2.5k + TILTA Rig
    Feedback Score
    Hi there,

Would like to sell one of my BMCC 2.5k (EF version) cameras as I am thinking to get the MFT Mount version for the second one now. To sweetened the deal, I am throwing the TILTA Rig that has been together with this BMCC from the beginning (please refer to the attachment)

Asking Price is USD 2,500 (plus shipping to wherever you want it to be shipped to).
    IMG_0013v2.jpg
    Do let me know if you need any further clarifications or any information ok.

Thanks for looking

P.s. The lens in the picture is not included.

2. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    Just for everyone reference, the kit that included in this package is the same as this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171096984968

(minus the 2kg weight)

And since so many were asking to part the package, here are the prices for separate selling:

1. BMCC 2.5K (EF Mount) = USD 1,250 + Shipping cost to wherever you are (Bank TT or PayPal@ Buyer's charge fee if any)
    2. Tilta BMCC Professional Rig = USD 1,000 + Shipping cost to wherever you are (Bank TT or PayPal@ Buyer's charge fee if any)

3. Price for the entire Package is lowered to USD 2,250 + shipping to wherever you are.

If you want any reference on my credibility, I have bought and sold here, DVXUSER forum, eBay and also a dealer for some equipment from USA here in Malaysia.

Thank you for looking.

3. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    14 (94%)
    shipping cost to USA?