1. Collapse Details
    Strong music video I shot recently (T2i + Magic Lantern)

I produced, directed and edited this music video for a finnish metalcore band about a month ago, and I'd love to hear what you guys think about it! (Cinematography, directing, editing etc.)

Cheers,
    Peter

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GX2Z1ZQElUI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    http://youtu.be/GX2Z1ZQElUI

[I mainly used the Canon t2i/550D + ML with Canon's 50mm f1.4 and 15-85mm f3.5-5.6, although some shots (story shots from the shower scene onwards) were shot with a 5D mkII + ML with 50mm f1.2.9]

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Runoelma View Post
    Hi!

I produced, directed and edited this music video for a finnish metalcore band about a month ago, and I'd love to hear what you guys think about it! (Cinematography, directing, editing etc.)

Cheers,
    Peter

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GX2Z1ZQElUI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    http://youtu.be/GX2Z1ZQElUI

[I mainly used the Canon t2i/550D + ML with Canon's 50mm f1.4 and 15-85mm f3.5-5.6, although some shots (story shots from the shower scene onwards) were shot with a 5D mkII + ML with 50mm f1.2.9]
    Great job, Peter! Very very cinematic! Right off the bat the sound was cinematic as well as the video: Very good editing, cinematography, grading, acting, etc. The camera is definitely capable of some very nice cinematic images in the right conditions. What picture profile did you use? Cinestyle?

3. Collapse Details
    Hi!

Yes, I used the cinestyle picture profile for maximum dynamic range.
    If you don't resent time-consuming post-production/color correction, I really recommend using cinestyle if possible.
    Then again, if filming conditions are low-contrast, you might as well use some other profile, since cinestyle is often not the most flattering with skin tones

Peter

4. Collapse Details
    Wow! That looked fantastic!

5. Collapse Details
    Solid work dude! Love me some metalcore.