1. Collapse Details
    Nikkor S9x5.5, have you tested that?
    Hi everybody,

Someone is offering me an old Nikkor S9x5.5 B4 lens in the internet, but I didn't find any info about this lens. Seller send me some pics and seems like an old 80-200 f2.8 AF zoom with broadcast stuff around. Anyone has tested this lens?

I haven't got a HPX500 (only some m4/3 cameras with adaptor) but I'm looking for an affordable B4 lens with some quality (most of use is for DVD output, but need zooming) and this is the most active 2/3" lens subforum.

Regards.

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Koitz_roller View Post
    Hi everybody,

Someone is offering me an old Nikkor S9x5.5 B4 lens in the internet, but I didn't find any info about this lens. Seller send me some pics and seems like an old 80-200 f2.8 AF zoom with broadcast stuff around. Anyone has tested this lens?

I haven't got a HPX500 (only some m4/3 cameras with adaptor) but I'm looking for an affordable B4 lens with some quality (most of use is for DVD output, but need zooming) and this is the most active 2/3" lens subforum.

Regards.
    I have one, it's an excellent lens, having also a Fujinon A8.5X5.5BERD I had chance to compare the two: the Nikon is a tad wider but shows a tiny bit more distorsion at wide end; the Fujinon tends to render the image warmer and require some wb adjustment. Both are very nice lenses and, of course, they have nothing to do with any 80-200 35mm still zooms.