Thread: White Slave

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Another form of slavery albeit called by a different name is Prostitution. Dealers help getting them hooked and then they "owe" the dealer. Strippers always tended to fall into that trap. Immigrants sometimes get thier trip paid for to come here and then have to work off the debt. I didn't want to go there in this thread btw.
    "Remember To Dip the Right End of the Cigar in your $250.00 dollar glass of Brandy." -Doc Bernard.

2. Collapse Details
    I didn't mean to kill the thread if I did. It was just my thoughts. Now I feel guilty for opening my yap.
    Slavery in general I suppose is a big topic. I'm open to talk about that. Does anyone want to hear it? I don't know. You have to watch what you say now these days and try not to offend anyone. Sitting at my place having a few beers and tokes you can say whatever the hell you like. Online everything is documented these days. Even on FB. It is kinda nuts. It is for me anyways. lollll. -Cheers. You know what I mean? Okay.
    "Remember To Dip the Right End of the Cigar in your $250.00 dollar glass of Brandy." -Doc Bernard.

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Gord.T View Post
    I didn't mean to kill the thread if I did. It was just my thoughts. Now I feel guilty for opening my yap.
    Don't feel guilty. It is a topic worthy of discussion. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slaver...e_21st_century says there are around 36 to 48 MILLION slaves in 2021!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gord.T View Post
    Slavery in general I suppose is a big topic. I'm open to talk about that. Does anyone want to hear it? I don't know. You have to watch what you say now these days and try not to offend anyone. Sitting at my place having a few beers and tokes you can say whatever the hell you like. Online everything is documented these days. Even on FB. It is kinda nuts. It is for me anyways. lollll. -Cheers. You know what I mean? Okay.
    IT is worth expanding on the topic. https://www.antislavery.org/slavery-...odern-slavery/ as it is recognised as a real problem up to government levels https://www.gov.uk/government/collec...modern-slavery

4. Collapse Details
    I have limited and/or dated knowledge concerning both slavery and prostitution so don't I feel comfortable about going down that rabbit hole and am going to refrain from that.
    However while watching a live caster from South Korea last week he at one point began speaking about the slavery in the salt mines. I assumed by the way he was talking that it was still going on but I don't know as a quick google search had articles in the 2014-2015 timeline. I'll post a link to the topic but also want to make a reminder that dvxuser has a No Politics policy because things can and do go sideways pretty fast at times.
    As a reference(if of interest) to the subject only then. There are other boards though for discussing any political thoughts should the mood arise.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slaver...n_Sinan_County

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12