Thread: White Slave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    White Slave
    A white man feels so guilty about slavery that he sells himself to a black family. Turns out to be way more than he bargained for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKmg2_WsQfA

2. Collapse Details
    All i can say is WOW

3. Collapse Details
    And what do you think about slavery today? Does it exist now? This is normal?

4. Collapse Details
    On first pass I.M.O: The actors were good. It was very well done. Racism, really? I mean it is funny but it seems cheap. We get it. You can do better than that.
    "Remember To Dip the Right End of the Cigar in your $250.00 dollar glass of Brandy." -Doc Bernard.

5. Collapse Details
    I am very interested in people's opinion about the existence of slavery in the modern world, because not so long ago at https://studydriver.com/slavery-essay/ I read many interesting essays about slavery and it interested me. It seems to me that slavery does exist, it just changed its form and we do not notice it.
    Last edited by Darilian; 01-25-2021 at 01:15 PM.

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Darilian View Post
    I am really interested in the opinion of people about the existence of slavery in the modern world
    Yes Modern Slavery exists. It is (illegally) in many countries. Even in so called developed countries.

7. Collapse Details
    Slavery has existed since the dawn of time, and will continue to exist under some form or other so long as there are human beings on the earth.

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry_Green View Post
    Slavery has existed since the dawn of time, and will continue to exist under some form or other so long as there are human beings on the earth.
    Sadly very true.

9. Collapse Details
    I lately heard some prison systems still use 'slave' labour. About six percent of some prison populations are in correctional industries that offer prison programs that produce goods and services for the market. So you could say modern slavery still excists. And eventhough there is a disproportionate number of black prisoners in some countries, one could say black and white slavery still exsist.

I don't want to get onto politics. So let's stay on the safe side and let's just say that forced labour is the preserve of dictatorships and (former) communist countries.

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Publimix View Post
    I lately heard some prison systems still use 'slave' labour. About six percent of some prison populations are in correctional industries that offer prison programs that produce goods and services for the market. So you could say modern slavery still excists. And even though there is a disproportionate number of black prisoners in some countries, one could say black and white slavery still exsist.

I don't want to get onto politics. So let's stay on the safe side and let's just say that forced labour is the preserve of dictatorships and (former) communist countries.
    Modern Slavery is still, illegally, practiced. Those enslaved can be any race/colour. It is not just in dictatorships (either left or right leaning) but many other countries. There have been several prosecutions in the UK in the last few years. Whilst most were non-UK nationals AFAIR most were legal immigrants.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast