Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Naso View Post
    I know this gets old, but if 60fps at full HD was possible I sure wish it could be added to the C100 and just full HD with the C300.
    +1.

Canon techs and marketing peeps must read these forums and laugh at us.

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Curnsie View Post
    I'd like a proper time lapse feature on the C100.
    To me this seems realistic, such a nice sensor and its basically a reduction on frame rate.

3. Collapse Details
    Canon are like "God" to us. we can do nothing other than giving out money to Canon lol.

They seems dominating the market and we folks are like little ants they dont care about.

"yeah you folks can keep dreaming, look at what little we have done to a camera and people still praise our product "

seriously, look at this shiity spec of c100, its s*%t, but people still say it fits them and enough for them

FK that! you want more features do you ! I dont believe you dont need an extra feature like 60p or a decent viewfiner or even a SDI out on your C100.

more is always better ! and Canon does not do that cuz of marketing ! if you have everything then you wont buy a MARK II !

4. Collapse Details
    How about some higher frame rates for the c 300 ? My AF 100 can do 60 fps 1920x1080 . Why not my canon c300?

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by marvinhello View Post
    actually there IS a little love for 1D C if you read the official press release, 1D C will be getting EF Cine lens metadata compatibility and selectable audio input level (line/mic).

I hope they incorporate more updates when its released in Q4 this year, i don't wanna send my camera in every few months...
    Very cool. I hope they keep going with the concept. Still need some basic function updates.

I was very impressed when they delivered on the 4k 25fps update.

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by James0b57 View Post
    Very cool. I hope they keep going with the concept. Still need some basic function updates.

I was very impressed when they delivered on the 4k 25fps update.
    From what I know the insider info is that, when 1D C was released with only 4K 24p, many european retailers (especially the big ones, such as CVP) put a lot of pressure on Canon, demanding the addition of 25p for PAL use (so they can sell more).

If this is true I don't think it will be any substantial updates for 1D C in the future.

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by marvinhello View Post
    From what I know the insider info is that, when 1D C was released with only 4K 24p, many european retailers (especially the big ones, such as CVP) put a lot of pressure on Canon, demanding the addition of 25p for PAL use (so they can sell more).

If this is true I don't think it will be any substantial updates for 1D C in the future.
    That hurts to hear. Well, I probably should have known, buying something unfinished from Canon, is not like buying something unfinished from red. Hopefully they do get some very necessary updates.

8. Collapse Details
    Oops. Sorry. Posted by mistake. My bad.
    Last edited by MattDavis; 09-07-2013 at 07:41 AM.
    Director/Editor - MDMA Ltd: Write, Shoot, Edit, Publish - Showreel, www.mdma.tv & Blog
    EX1 x2, C100 --> FCPX & now CS6

9. Collapse Details
    I can picture that lumberg Canon rep going over another firmware update.. And then falling asleep.

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Smith View Post
    How about some higher frame rates for the c 300 ? My AF 100 can do 60 fps 1920x1080 . Why not my canon c300?
    The AF100 is pretty damn feature rich! Just doesnt have a sensor. The whole argument for the AF is the features like that.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast