Thread: The Well

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    You can't get rid of me that easy...I have been consumed in the production phase that I just haven't made the time to get in here. I am pleased with the results. Looking forward for this in a big way. BTW...I haven't checked your film page before asking this question but did/are you putting production stills up?

checked and answered my question. Stills look great. I love the images your ripped from the DVX. I still have mine and I'm glad to see you rocking the DVX! Looking forward the release of FRESH MEAT!
    Last edited by NICK ASH; 10-08-2013 at 12:05 PM.

2. Collapse Details
    Awesome news Nick! Can't wait to see your trailer!
    Please subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL to see all of my projects.

New short film THE APPOINTMENT now available to see!

3. Collapse Details
    Ok, the trailer is up and running! I am about to send the film out for the final phase in post-production....

4. Collapse Details
    Spooky trailer...love it! Can't wait to see the film Nick.

5. Collapse Details
    cool trailer, nicely done!
    Matt Harris
    Director / Composer / Colorist / Motion graphics
    http://www.imdb.me/matthewrichardharris

DVXFEST ENTRIES: GLASSJAW / CABIN / CLARA / THE SOLUTION / LAKE WICWAS / BACKFIRE
    BOUNTY ON A DEAD MAN'S HEAD / VACCINE / NO HORIZON / THE BOATSHED / CLEAR SPACE

6. Collapse Details
    Thanks so much. I will be putting up some photos and some cool notes that occured along the way between tomorrow and this weekend. I share a similar location like Wolf Tree...but I'll save that for later.
    Last edited by NICK ASH; 10-10-2013 at 12:06 PM.

7. Collapse Details
    Fantastic! Hope your location went a little easier on you than mine.

8. Collapse Details
    I would venture to say that my location and filming experience went a little bit better, however I do have a funny story for everyone later about it.

I will say though....big sighh of relief. We wrapped filming last Sunday night and I dumped all the sound and video filles that night and then Monday I managed to put the entire video together on the timeline in post. Then my goal was to polish it up to where I could send it out for music and sound design. The issue was Tuesday night I began rendering the video as I went to bed so when I woke up the video would be done and I could send it out the very next morning.

However, I woke up to an error message that said not enough memory........"great!" Then last night I rendered the video again and literally 5 seconds left until the end, it did the same thing after waiting for over an hour for the video to render. I was about two seconds from contacting Zaza as I know he uses the same editing software as me and I was about to ask if I could just send him my raw files and have him render it for me.....BUT I figured it out and woke up to the first glimpse of my film from front to back.

It is getting sent out today for music and sound design and I am really excited about seeing/hearing the final product. So, this weekend I will be working on color correction and stuff...part of me wants to have someone better suited to do it...decisions...decisions...I am super excited to be a part of this and to see everyone's films. I am planning on doing a Halloween watch-a-thon at the house where I will hook the computer to the big tv and speakers and have ourselves a HorrorFest!
    Last edited by NICK ASH; 10-11-2013 at 08:37 AM.

9. Collapse Details
    Fun story. I know the feeling when things aren't quite working right. Can't wait to see the final product!
    Please subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL to see all of my projects.

New short film THE APPOINTMENT now available to see!

10. Collapse Details
    Technology...can't live with it, can't beat it to death and bury it in a shallow unmarked grave!

I also know the feeling, so don't hesitate to contact me if I can help in anyway. Looking forward to seeing your work Nick (and picking out the ZazaSlider shots!).

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast