Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    I like the Adobe workflow too much! I'll transcode

2. Collapse Details
    Did anyone ever figure out a way to get a fully edited CS6 project to export without the digital rain?
    Either through Premiere CS6 or an export to anther NLE?
    GH5 with Olympus 12-40/2.8 | Samyang 16/24/35/85mm | Panasonic 100-300mm | Lensbaby Muse

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Richy Lacey View Post
    Did anyone ever figure out a way to get a fully edited CS6 project to export without the digital rain?
    Either through Premiere CS6 or an export to anther NLE?
    Easiest way is probably to transcode the clips that are giving you trouble to ProRes/Cineform/DNxHD (any lossless codec) and then replace the clips in the timeline with the transcoded files. If for some reason that's not feasible, you can send the clips from the timeline to After Effects and apply very very very light noise reduction (I usually turn off the noise reduction and just use very light temporal filtering) and that should take care of the rain.

4. Collapse Details
    Luckily youtube's compression hid the digital rain a little.
    Here's my short in all it's dodgy video glory
    GH5 with Olympus 12-40/2.8 | Samyang 16/24/35/85mm | Panasonic 100-300mm | Lensbaby Muse

5. Collapse Details
    hi all
    for transcoding i found this,it easy, fast, batch processing and it's free http://hdcinematics.com/tools/AWProClient.html
    just in case! i had trouble installing it because windows 7 64bit kept saying the installer in the file was 16bit .MSI file and needed to be 32bit ,the work around was to extract the MSI file into a folder and use it from there instead of installing it
    i'll post the instructions on extracting the MSI when i find them

To extract files from a .msi file at the command line, type:msiexec /a PathToMSIFile /qb TARGETDIR=DirectoryToExtractTo

For example, to extract files from f:\zenworks\zfdagent.msi into c:\zfd701 you would type:
    msiexec /a f:\zenworks\zfdagent.msi /qb TARGETDIR=c:\zfd701
    The destination directory does not need to exist prior to running this command.
    For those who don't know how to get to the command line, go to START and type in the search window at the bottom cmd.exe you'll see the at the top cmd.exe , right click on it and chose run as administrator just to be on the safe side, and follow the instructions above
    As far as i know this is only for windows but try emailing wayne at wnorton@hdcinematics.com and see if he has anything for mac
    hope i could help
    FLY

Last edited by flymasta; 01-10-2014 at 03:24 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12