1. Collapse Details
    Audio doesn't import in Premier Pro CS6
    When i import files from the AC90 in Premiere Pro, it only imports video. There is no audio. It works OK in Final cut pro 7 and Final Cut Pro X, the problem is only in Premiere. Is this a known Premiere's bug? Any solution?

2. Collapse Details
    I don't have CS6, but I have CS5, and the audio certainly imports just fine in CS5... are you using the Media Browser to import the footage?

3. Collapse Details
    I have tried to import using the Media browser and by clicking and droping the file in the project window . Same result. I have read some people having the same issue and the problem was'nt there in P Pro 5.5. It seems to have come with P Pro 6. But this software has been out for months now and i can't imagine that there is no solution now.

4. Collapse Details
    This has to do with the activation and registration of your Premiere Pro 6 software. A number of codecs in version 6 require activation in order to work properly.

This is thus an installation problem with your software.

Hopefully simply uninstalling and re-installing will clear this up. If not, contact Adobe Tech Support.

Here is a link to an Adobe Tech Support document about fixing this problem:

http://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/...miere-pro.html
    Canon Vixia HF G10. PANASONIC AG-AC130 . PANASONIC GH2 AND GH3 . Nikon D600. Adobe Premier Pro CS 6
    Canon Directional Stereo Microphone DM100 . RODE VIDEOMIC PRO . AUDIO-TECHNICA BP4029 STEREO SHOTGUN MICROPHONE