Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Added a stack of screenshots to the Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/24pFrameRates/photos_stream

Excerpts reel coming soon!
    LEARN FILMMAKING - DIGITAL STREAMING AND DOWNLOADS OF GREAT TRAINING PROGRAMS!

WRITING FOR TELEVISION ARTICLE | "ASSUMPTION BLUES" FILM NOIR RADIO PLAY | "BLUE SCARLET" RADIO PLAY

2. Collapse Details
    This clears up a lot of the questions people have had over the years about pulldown, 24p vs. 24pA, etc. It's not a boring, nuts and bolts seminar. It's fun and informative. If you know me, you know that I'm not a shill. I'd recommend it, my friends.

3. Collapse Details
    Thanks, Horse!

WRITING FOR TELEVISION ARTICLE | "ASSUMPTION BLUES" FILM NOIR RADIO PLAY | "BLUE SCARLET" RADIO PLAY

4. Collapse Details
    The intro price of $14.99 is coming to an end soon! Get 24p & Frame Rates now before the price increase!

5. Collapse Details
    I just bought this video on Friday morning and it is great. The thought and care that went into this project was clear from the start. The video uses some film noir type clips in various formats and is edited together so that you get a true idea of how your footage will stack up at various frame rates. This is the best demonstration I have seen to date that illustrates the advantage of 24P in story telling vs. the 30P, 29.97i/59.97i/60P thing. The use of black and white really made it pop because you can truly see the differences in frame rate without color distraction. The scripting of the demonstration scenes was pretty snappy too.

The focus was on the use of 24P and not a gizmo, gadget, or hyped up program. This video should allay any fears about using various formats and how to get a compelling story filmed and then to the right format for viewing. Too many times we get caught up in software and hardware that we miss the important things. This video should help you deliver sharp looking material without getting preachy about what format that you should use. That is actually emphasized by David.

Sincerely,
    Bill

6. Collapse Details
    Thanks for the review, Bill! Looks like you got out of it what we hoped.

7. Collapse Details
    Programming note: Christy Grantham, who played Mrs. Samples in 24p & Frame Rates, will be in Monday night's episode of Revolution on NBC.

8. Collapse Details
    I know, my eyes are up here.
    Sherman

9. Collapse Details
    How long is the introductory price available?

10. Collapse Details
    For a little while longer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast