1. Collapse Details
    "The House" Horror/Psychological Thriller
    The House is a short film about a young man losing his sanity, he starts to hear voices inside his house and must resist the urge to kill. Post-Production was a nightmare, I originally teamed up with another film maker and we completed post-production together. Then we ran into a brick wall with our partnership and had to go different ways forcing me to come up with a new script that was an adaptation of our original idea. I wanted to act ethically so I only used my ideas I pitched in and had to recreate the rest. Luckily my Associate Producer Kyran Ford hooked up me up with writer Chris Keaton and we come up with a good script. Luckily I had a family member who helped with the funding, because my original partner was also the Exec Producer who was going to take care of most of the funds. It took 4 days to film, the whole time me and one of the cast members had a terrible flue but we pushed through it everyday. Post went smoothly thanks to my Associate Producer, I had the pleasure of having Francesco Leonardis score the film, I was very impressed with his work and I recommend him to anyone doing a horror or suspense film. Currently I have this film submitted to three festivals, but it was mainly for practice (this is my second narrative film ever). It was a fun experience and I hope people can enjoy this! Below is the full film, trailer and movie poster.

Full Film

Trailer

Poster
    thehouse_web_small.jpg

2. Collapse Details
    Hey looks good, very intense!
    Drone Pilot at Drone Trilogy
    www.DroneTrilogy.com

3. Collapse Details
    Great photos! Thanks for watching!

4. Collapse Details
    thanx for Kind words ..It was a pleasure work for you