Thread: Shotgun Mic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by David W. Jones View Post
    OK, wireless lav mic would be my choice.

Also what's the most important point here, showing off the high energy realtor, or getting good shots of the property so it sells?
    The realtor does his act with lots of humour thrown in. But lots of great shots of the multi million dollar property too. This isn't award winning shooting, but the product is great for the marketing style that he has. Thanks for the input. I'll go with the lav.

2. Collapse Details
    I shoot a lot of motorsports and my subjects are always moving..BUT....not too much. I can normally get them to stay in a small space but the background noise is normally VERY intense. Lots of metal on metal sounds and low tones from other racecars etc. I use a Sennheiser MKH 8060 and was about 4ft away when we shot this short impromptu interview.

I agree with the others. If your subject moves out of the range of the mic your audio goes to hell fast.

https://vimeo.com/50037328
    Last edited by MylesWilliams; 09-23-2012 at 10:46 PM.

3. Collapse Details
    Hi, Wireless lav for sure. Have a look at my website there is exactly this scenario with a realtor.
    Rod
    www.voxvideoproductions.co.nz
    Rod Pike
    Panasonic af102- lumix 12-35mm f2.8- lumix 35-100mm f2.8- Lumix 14-140 f4-5.6- and an Olympus 4/3 9-18mm zoom -also Panasonic ac160A
    www.voxvideoproductions.co.nz
    A set of high quality paint brushes don't make you Rembrandt!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12