1. Collapse Details
    Camera resets itself
    Exclamation
    Hello! My name is Anatolie, I'm from Europe, Moldova republic of. I own a HPX-250 since december 2011, I shoot weddings with It.
    Now, last night I had some troubles with the camera, about 5 times , when I pressed REC START, It restarted (it was somthnig like you press RESET button on your desktop computer) After that It worked again well some time, until the next
    It happened with different batteries, different P2 Cards, at different moments of wedding.

Any ideas? Barry help me please! I have no official service of Panasonic in Moldova

P.S. I should note that I've manually changed F1 and F2 scene files before last night acording to settings that I've downloaded from Panasonic Scene Files Package.
    Last edited by Anatolie Rotaru; 09-21-2012 at 05:13 AM.

2. Collapse Details
    got the same problem...it appeared that the rec button(not the one on the top) was in cause...i did clean it with air as much as i can and never got the problem again.

3. Collapse Details
    Could you please tell me what kind of air did u used? Did u use a compressor? or just a compressed air spray?

4. Collapse Details
    both