Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    I took the interpretation of this film as a goof on a 70s style B film. I sort of enjoyed it for what it's worth. You had some technical issues i'm sure you eventually iron out with practice. I have to say you made a film that had a story line and Mega Army man saved the US from a blonde terrorist. Was it the best film in the fest? not really but it was a lot of fun to watch. Keep doing what you do brother.

2. Collapse Details
    I really thought this was meant to be funny, so I took it that way. If that wasn't the goal, then just keep at it. Use this as a lesson and go make another.

3. Collapse Details
    Knight of the Holy Order krestofre's Avatar
    Agreed with most of the other posts. Everything from your posts to the film has a tongue-in-cheek feel to it and on that level it works very well.

As a serious film I'd advise to be cautious of blown out shots and cut out some of the walking scenes.

Thanks for entering!
    Chris Johnson

4. Collapse Details
    I was definitely left wanting more MEGA action and less Mega walking. The final Mega showdown throw down was the best part of the flick.
    Good on you to put something in the fest.
    the writer formerly known as "Conlan Forever"

Need a short script?
    Have an idea? Want to collaborate? Contact me.

screenwriter75@yahoo.com

5. Collapse Details
    Felt a little all over the place, but I liked the plot point idea of the terrorists going through a procedure to look like us. Different than other film fest, which is a good thing. The variety makes things interesting.

6. Collapse Details
    Great job! It takes a lot of time and effort to make and enter a film and you should be proud of that. I liked the amount of action and the fight scenes. I would have liked to see some better locations. It is good to work with what you have but going to a park, a back alley, an old building would have helped. I know I learned a lot with making my film and I bet you did too. Overall great effort! Continue making and entering films!

7. Collapse Details
    I felt this was a film that didn't not take itself seriously. It was even that funny, it was trite. The acting stiff. The overexposure just blinding. The storyline, uh, what storyline? I'm sorry, I didn't really even find it entertaining. I kept waiting for it to end. It was like a joke gone wrong.
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein
    Portfolio of an Entertainment Blogger

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123