Page 302 of 305 FirstFirst ... 202252292298299300301302303304305 LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3048
  1. Collapse Details
    Hmm. It seems my last message didn't post.

Thanks Yachacha for the suggestion. Playing with the iris doesnt change anything.

Regarding the cover, that's nice to know. Would probably help me in getting it returned. Hoping for the best!

2. Collapse Details
    JChang what is the serial number on the cam? Would be helpful to know for people following this thread, in case the seller tries to resell it without fixing the problem.

3. Collapse Details
    Water damage ����*♂️
    Hunter Hampton
    hunterismyfriend.com
    vimeo.com/hunter

4. Collapse Details
    Where/who did you get it from?
    Hunter Hampton
    hunterismyfriend.com
    vimeo.com/hunter

5. Collapse Details
    Camera #11034. Did anyone ever find out the difference between the 10XXX and 11XXX Cameras?

@Hunter, I got the camera via EBay.

6. Collapse Details
    So the 10's are the original F35. They came with dark PL mounts and no lens port.
    Sony released an update to these F35's which included a new front plate with silver PL mount which had the lens data port. This is also why some F35's are sold with an extra plate, it is the older version.
    So you can have a 10 serial number with a silver pl mount and lens data port, it just means it was updated with the new plate. I have one sitting on my shelf.
    At the same time as the update, any new F35 sold with the silver PL mount and data port are numbered in the 11's.

What does this all mean? Nothing, none of us use the lens data port. In fact it's kind of annoying because it can bump into the rods/lens. Some cameras have cut their port out. My first F35 came with original black PL mount, it was a little easier to convert to Nikon because the lens port wasn't in the way.

Clairemont Camera made an updated PL mount for the F35 and I have seen one of these, user P.I.M.P owns it. You can tell it is slightly nicer metal, i will see if i have a picture but this is the on F35 PL mount I would say is the best to have. I do not know if anyone else has one that was updated by Clairemont, they made a few cool unique parts for the F35 EVF also.

7. Collapse Details
    I believe that lens data port is only useful if you use a B4 to PL optical adapter such as the IBE HDx35. Then the B4 lens can plug into that port. In theory there are adapter cables to use a cable adaptor along with the 20-pin connector on a lens like a Fuji Cabrio or the Canon 17-102, but I don't know if this will actually function with the F35 as it was discontinued before these lenses existed.
    Mitch Gross
    Cinema Product Manager
    Panasonic Media Entertainment Corporation

8. Collapse Details
    Anyone using the camera without the standard top handle? Trying to figure out a top handle to get and debating if I should just go for the original one or use the dry dock and attach one that would fit.

Also, does anyone have the EVF mount for the F35 front panel? Have the C35W to throw on the camera. Or does anyone know what that mount is called? Aha
    Last edited by JChang; 06-13-2017 at 01:13 AM.

9. Collapse Details
    It looks like someone from the F35 community on here is selling an excellent package on eBay. It seems like it can be a good deal, but after reading the recent thread about dead CCD pixels from an eBay purchase, this makes me a little hesitant.

Any thoughts? Maybe an S/N number might elevate this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-F35-Cin...kAAOSwnJVZn0Ds

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by BMedia View Post
    It looks like someone from the F35 community on here is selling an excellent package on eBay. It seems like it can be a good deal, but after reading the recent thread about dead CCD pixels from an eBay purchase, this makes me a little hesitant.
    What recent thread ?

Page 302 of 305 FirstFirst ... 202252292298299300301302303304305 LastLast