Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Yeah, I mean what's not filmable about a monster in a toilet?! And let's not forget MYSTERY FIGURE. Totally filmable!!

Now, put your mystery figure behind the controls of a helicopter gun ship to take out the toilet, and you pretty much kill the whole production. Curse these restraints!

a

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Keaton View Post
    I've ran into the moving car being a limitation, but I've also had a guy say he couldn't do a script because it required a prop. So you have all types of excuses. Then you have the guy who says, 'A monster coming out of a toilet? Totally doable!'
    Moving cars, of course, are not budget restraits, but rather skill or equipment limitations. If your story is in a mansion with limo's, then ya better have access to such or a budget for such. Yes, After Effects can do a lot. But it is not magic. Somethings should be in camera. Monster coming out of a toilet - agree - easy in After Effects only because it would be hard to shove the actors head through the hole from the other side.

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Keaton View Post
    I've ran into the moving car being a limitation, but I've also had a guy say he couldn't do a script because it required a prop. So you have all types of excuses. Then you have the guy who says, 'A monster coming out of a toilet? Totally doable!'
    Moving cars, of course, are not budget restraits, but rather skill or equipment limitations. If your story is in a mansion with limo's, then ya better have access to such or a budget for such. Yes, After Effects can do a lot. But it is not magic. Somethings should be in camera. Monster coming out of a toilet - agree - easy in After Effects only becasue it would be hard to shove the actors head through the hole from the other side.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12