I recently changed the options of rendering in sony vegas platinum 11, I was ussualy rendering 1080p classical settings, but even if it was 1080p the quality wasnt how i expected, so i decided to change it 720p but with a better quality, here is the tutorial vid I followed:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8Pc8...5&feature=plcp
Before this all the rendering was fine but after i changed these options in getting a error:
''Cant write file to disk, make sure you have enough space or the permission to write disk"
Im not so sure if this was the error, because i didnt had it now on my screen, but it was verry similar.
I have opened Sony Vegas as administrator and render the file in local disk E, where i have more than 50 GB free.
I coudnt find my error on internet, all I found is Sony Vegas Pro problems and tutorials, so this made me think that not so many people use Platinum 11 Version.
P.S: I used the EU options in the tutorial because im from EU.
I just cant undestand whats the contact between the error and the changed settings.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
06-16-2012 12:09 AM
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
Last edited by SnoopyDog; 06-16-2012 at 12:17 AM.
07-06-2012 06:12 AM
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
Since nobody had replied I'll give it a go...
I find it hard to believe changing the render setting triggered the error but I suppose stranger things happened.
This is what I would try:
1) Make sure Vegas has administrator rights (which I know you already did, just typing out all my thoughts).
2) Hard drive has plenty of room (again I know you said you had over 50 gigs)
2) Try rendering to a different hard drive. I render to an USB external no problems, so give that a try.
3) Try changing the settings in Vegas like what hard drive it uses for the cash and similar setting.
4) If that still doesn't fix it, remove Vegas and re-install it.
Hopefully one of the above fixes it for you.
Lastly I wasn't very impressed with that rendering tutorial. He recommended a bit rate of 3 to 5 million. That's way to low IMHO! And I have the videos to prove it.
http://youtu.be/jADhisvtjo0 My video uses Vegas 10 but virtually all the setting are the same, just a slightly different layout to get to the custom settings. Hope this helps.Visit my channel to see my latest videos