Thread: HJ Mews

1. Collapse Details
    HJ Mews
    Client (www.hjmews.com) wanted a video to portray the time and quality spent on every single order they receive.
    Hacked Gh2 - Nostalgia -2(all settings), Nikon 24mm 2.8 ais, Canon FD 50mm 1.4, Tokina 11-16mm

2. Collapse Details
    Nice mix.

Did you do the audio yourself?

3. Collapse Details
    thanks. No, from premiumbeat.com

4. Collapse Details
    nice work but it's a bit to flat and undersaturated for my taste. It looks like it's raw footage before grading. I know some of that look is due to the nostalgia setting.

I would have had them trim the loose threads on the toy, it makes it look like shotty craftsmanship even if it is a cat toy and hand sewn. I mean they go through this whole packaging ritual then leave threads hanging off the toy, and the large one had a plastic rack hanger on it. That aspect could have looked much better. I dont know how often you shoot commercials, but as a producer/director, you really have to make the product look as good as it possibly can. Thats where this needs help. Other than that, i thought you did a great job with the shot composition and the overall edit. Although there were a couple shots I think could use some shortening.