Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. Collapse Details
    #11
    ScriptFEST Mod Chris_Keaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    1,957
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Craighoit View Post
    Does a newborn count as an alien species?
    Not if it's human or Earth borne animal or genetically engineered from earth borne stock. It must be an actual Alien.
    Chris Keaton - Writer | Website | Email | imdb |
    ______________________________________________
    Samurai ScriptFest: A Dream of Electric Revolution (1st Place)
    Suspense ScriptFest: A Clockwork Darkened(2nd Place)
    Trapped ScriptFest: Trapped (3rd Place)


    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
    #12
    Senior Member Egg Born Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    1,538
    Default
    What if the baby is REALLY ugly?


    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
    #13
    Member Craighoit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    81
    Default
    Can we do that whole bit where I say something like "...so I guess this means I have to do this." And you reply, "Yes, it's a contract."

    Because I'm going to do this thing.


    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
    #14
    ScriptFEST Mod Chris_Keaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    1,957
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Craighoit View Post
    Can we do that whole bit where I say something like "...so I guess this means I have to do this." And you reply, "Yes, it's a contract."

    Because I'm going to do this thing.


    Yes, please create a thread for your script.

    And it does mean you have to follow through.
    Chris Keaton - Writer | Website | Email | imdb |
    ______________________________________________
    Samurai ScriptFest: A Dream of Electric Revolution (1st Place)
    Suspense ScriptFest: A Clockwork Darkened(2nd Place)
    Trapped ScriptFest: Trapped (3rd Place)


    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
    #15
    Member dtroop506's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Schuylkill Haven, PA
    Posts
    59
    Default
    Really, Keaton? An eight page limit? What is this...fifth grade?
    You're killing me, Keaton. Killing me!


    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
    #16
    ScriptFEST Mod Chris_Keaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    1,957
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by dtroop506 View Post
    Really, Keaton? An eight page limit? What is this...fifth grade?
    You're killing me, Keaton. Killing me!
    The idea is to produce a script that may get shot by some of these filmmakers on this site. I'll allow a longer script one of these days. If you go over you can always compete as an exhibition entry.
    Chris Keaton - Writer | Website | Email | imdb |
    ______________________________________________
    Samurai ScriptFest: A Dream of Electric Revolution (1st Place)
    Suspense ScriptFest: A Clockwork Darkened(2nd Place)
    Trapped ScriptFest: Trapped (3rd Place)


    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
    #17
    Senior Member Nektonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    the interwebs
    Posts
    2,420
    Default
    Possibly a silly question, but in terms of "alien contact" can it be purely sexual...? Oh whoops, wrong forum.

    Ahem... can the alien contact be through telepathy or some sort of mind meld form, or perhaps a dream? Or does it have to be pure physical contact between humanity and one or more alien beings?

    I've got a few ideas ranging from various kinds of alien contact and want to just make sure I know the limits before I get down to the writing.


    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
    #18
    ScriptFEST Mod Chris_Keaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    1,957
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Nektonic View Post
    Possibly a silly question, but in terms of "alien contact" can it be purely sexual...? Oh whoops, wrong forum.

    Ahem... can the alien contact be through telepathy or some sort of mind meld form, or perhaps a dream? Or does it have to be pure physical contact between humanity and one or more alien beings?

    I've got a few ideas ranging from various kinds of alien contact and want to just make sure I know the limits before I get down to the writing.
    Sounds like this is fine. Who knows what shape first contact will really take anyway.
    Chris Keaton - Writer | Website | Email | imdb |
    ______________________________________________
    Samurai ScriptFest: A Dream of Electric Revolution (1st Place)
    Suspense ScriptFest: A Clockwork Darkened(2nd Place)
    Trapped ScriptFest: Trapped (3rd Place)


    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
    #19
    Senior Member Nektonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    the interwebs
    Posts
    2,420
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Keaton View Post
    Sounds like this is fine. Who knows what shape first contact will really take anyway.
    Awesome.

    Thanks Chris.


    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
    #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    36
    Default
    A question regarding the threads for each entry - can we write about the process / concept in the thread prior to posting the script or does that violate the spirit of the script page limit? So if we noted things about the setting in the thread does that compromise the entry.


    Reply With Quote
     

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •