1. Collapse Details
    Florida Says Goodbye to Space Shuttle Discovery
    This is the view seen from the space center this morning. Space Shuttle Discovery doing a last fly by just over an hour ago at Kennedy Space Center on its way to the Smithsonian in Washington DC. Its the end of an era.

IMG_8369.JPGIMG_8377.jpgIMG_8383.jpgIMG_8389.jpgIMG_8392.jpgIMG_8395.jpgIMG_8398.jpgIMG_8401.jpgIMG_8410.jpgIMG_8419.jpgIMG_8421.jpgIMG_8428.jpgIMG_8432.jpg

2. Collapse Details
    Another just for measure:

Ground.jpgground 2.jpgground 3.jpg

3. Collapse Details
    I had every intention of getting footage of it in DC, but it was early and traffic made me late.
    LEARN FILMMAKING - DIGITAL STREAMING AND DOWNLOADS OF GREAT TRAINING PROGRAMS!

WRITING FOR TELEVISION ARTICLE | "ASSUMPTION BLUES" FILM NOIR RADIO PLAY | "BLUE SCARLET" RADIO PLAY

4. Collapse Details
    Space Shuttle Timelapse
    Sadly...about an hour ago we sent off the last of the last space shuttles to California. This is Endeavor. I don't have any pictures from co-workers yet of it flying over the community but I will post if I can. I thought the following timelaps of its preparations was a cool thing to post. Enjoy:

5. Collapse Details
    Great shots.

But, what, NASA couldn't be bothered to clean her up a bit before the last flight?

6. Collapse Details
    No point in cleaning it up before the flight.
    LEARN FILMMAKING - DIGITAL STREAMING AND DOWNLOADS OF GREAT TRAINING PROGRAMS!

WRITING FOR TELEVISION ARTICLE | "ASSUMPTION BLUES" FILM NOIR RADIO PLAY | "BLUE SCARLET" RADIO PLAY

7. Collapse Details
    The pictures are very clear and beautiful. NASA should should try to clean space shuttle. It is looking in bad condition.

8. Collapse Details
    Discovery was commissioned in November 1982 and made its maiden flight in 1984. Discovery is currently the oldest operating shuttle in the United States. During its 26-year service, the shuttle made 39 flights into space.