Page 146 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1688
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Bennett View Post
    Wow the whole teams there - Jens, Kessler and BMD! Bloom must have took this..
    Can't have been Bloom - it's not time lapse!

Only kidding Philip.

Neil.
    AF101, Cooke Speed Panchros, Aaton XTR Prod - yes FILM, remember that stuff?

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by LoganMackay View Post
    Also a good suggestion.
    Libec has been my choice. I have 2. Each was a few bucks less than $1000.00.
    Jim Evans

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Postmaster View Post
    so Frank, sounds like your not crazy about the manfrotto 504

Youd go for this right?

http://www.amazon.com/Libec-Tripod-S...4862189&sr=1-2

thanks
    You can check in any time you like.................but .................

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by sunburst View Post
    so Frank, sounds like your not crazy about the manfrotto 504

Youd go for this right?

http://www.amazon.com/Libec-Tripod-S...4862189&sr=1-2

thanks
    I got the LS38M (2A) for my first video tripod for use with the HMC150. I upgraded to the RH25 Head and kit sticks when I purchased my AF100. The RH25 head was rated for a heavier load and included some drag control that was not available on the LS38 head. I like both systems. The difference in the LS38 and the LS38M is the spreader the 38 has a ground level spreader and the 38M has a mid level spreader. Spreader type is strictly a matter of personal preference!
    Last edited by jevans; 04-19-2012 at 12:16 PM. Reason: sp. error
    Jim Evans

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by refocusedmedia View Post
    Funny. EVF has no cable connected.

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by vladszp View Post
    what i can see they had canon 70-200 zoom on that camera ...that extreme zoom for that sensor size ...
    with that focal lengths all camera with rolling shullter would have a problem ...
    but in Beach Dusk video they used 35 leica (80mm fov on FF) and i didnt see lot of jello ...
    I use a 300mm f2.8 pretty much daily. The other thing I do on a regular basis is shoot out of helicopters or small aircraft. Thus the concern over rolling shutter issues. The one thing I (almost) never do is shoot in a controlled studio situation with double system sound. I don't think I'm the only person that uses cameras in these ways, so these aren't "complaints", just valid concerns.

7. Collapse Details
    Filmmaker's Mod
    Valid concerns. But I'd like to point out, again, that it's called a cinema camera, not a video production camera. That means they are specifically designating it for studio type use. If people need a video camera there area my other options.

This is clearly, stated by the manufacturers, a cinema camera. It will have similar quirks to other cinema cameras.
    Comet Color Page
    Allow me: fanboy of great images.

8. Collapse Details
    [QUOTE=vladszp;1986129557about DR ...
    as i said... i think they use Fairchild sCMOS .. its only sensor on market who is in the spec of DMB camera...
    and if they do than thats a good thing because that sensor is cutting edge of cmos technology...
    it rates 88db of DR almost 15 stops ...[/QUOTE]

I think this is true . I said earlier that the 13 stops of DR that Bm claimed was a safe one ...workable..It looks alot higher .
    But we will know soon enough

9. Collapse Details
    I hope they produce an M43 version for non Canon users. As primarily a Nikon shooter, I could adapt my Nikon glass with aperture control in the adapter as I do now.

Now with a shorter flange distance what could be killer also is someone making an adapter (m43) with an anamorphic back lens. I think it would be great because it would solve the wide lens problem and provide an affordable anamorphic look to this camera. There could also be adapters with ND filter for example.

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by sunburst View Post
    Be careful, Vinten ball profiles aren't universal. Vinten 100mm ball heads won't work on Cartoni's for instance.

Page 146 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156 ... LastLast