Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    i
    i just film my next video, i realise at mxp & 25fp its sharp but still have lines. may i know why?

2. Collapse Details
    anyone knows? heres the recent video

3. Collapse Details

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by superek4 View Post
    I don't know what you mean by "lines" but I can tell from the editing that you're using iMovie. Do you have iMovie set to retain full HD? I think by default it down samples the footage to work better on lesser power Macs, at the expense of some quality. With iMovie open, go to the iMovie Menu, choose Preferences...,go to the Video tab, and make sure Import HD video as: is set to "Full - Original Size."

As I recommended in an earlier post, you can do sharpness, color saturation, etc., adjustments with the camera - here's a thread i found that discusses this:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...1322785&page=4

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ddixon View Post
    I don't know what you mean by "lines" but I can tell from the editing that you're using iMovie. Do you have iMovie set to retain full HD? I think by default it down samples the footage to work better on lesser power Macs, at the expense of some quality. With iMovie open, go to the iMovie Menu, choose Preferences...,go to the Video tab, and make sure Import HD video as: is set to "Full - Original Size."

As I recommended in an earlier post, you can do sharpness, color saturation, etc., adjustments with the camera - here's a thread i found that discusses this:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...1322785&page=4

i am using final cut x. should be better than imovie. the lines is when theres movement. in mov format for 5d mkii its great, but in mxp format it not so good? am i correct ?

6. Collapse Details
    I am very interested in this article. I am figuring out which camera to buy and being on the verge of buying the XA10 i want to make sure i am making the right choice. please keep discussing but if anyone wants to chime in.. any suggestions on which to choose? Im interest in video! not stills!

7. Collapse Details
    probably shooting 60i in 24p stream. try deinterlacing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12