1. Collapse Details
    Coollcd.com - any thoughts?
    Anyone dealt with Coollcd.com? Any problems? Fast shipping? Looking to get a Lanparte follow focus in a no hassle situation.
    "If they move, kill'em!"

2. Collapse Details
    I've ordered from them a few times. Never had an issue. On the other hand you definitely get what you pay for.
    DOWN AND DANGEROUS is now on iTunes :: A smuggler bleeds like anyone else. He just gets more chances to prove it.
    THE SABI COMPANY :: FACEBOOK :: TWITTER :: IMDB :: #DADmovie

3. Collapse Details
    My initial impressions on some clamps - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sTft...jl7-OlU6DlbDs=

After having the products a while, I don't like the rod-riser (see video) as much as the other products. It is of cheaper construction than the other products.

I bought an LED 312A. Initial impressions are good. They initially sold it for $112 with the two batterys, charger, case, gels, car adapter, and shoe mount. It lasts one hour on one battery. It comes with two.

I'd buy from them again. Nine days from Hong Kong to the US west coast.

4. Collapse Details
    I have bought from them before- Hong (the guy who runs it) sends out via DHL very fast. From China to AZ in about 4 business days. I love my Ruige 5" LCD, the build quality certainly isn't SmallHD or Zacuto, but it's rugged enough for me and was about 1/3 of the price. It has 1:1 pixel focus assist for when the AF's peaking feature doesn't cut it.

5. Collapse Details
    I have been very pleased with the products and delivery speed from them. Have purchased several times and the delivery has consistently been 4 days to Ohio.
    Jim Evans

6. Collapse Details
    Thanks everyone.
    "If they move, kill'em!"

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Kishel View Post
    I have bought from them before- Hong (the guy who runs it) sends out via DHL very fast. From China to AZ in about 4 business days. I love my Ruige 5" LCD, the build quality certainly isn't SmallHD or Zacuto, but it's rugged enough for me and was about 1/3 of the price. It has 1:1 pixel focus assist for when the AF's peaking feature doesn't cut it.
    Ed-

Does this feature resemble the magnification focus assist in an HVX? Is it done with one push of a button?
    A feature film shot on the Sony FS7

www.Summerof67.com

8. Collapse Details
    I also bought from coollcd.com several times. they provide super custome service and fast shipping. The items are not the best but worthy the money. they are honest guys. the most importance is that they very care the customer's opinions.