Thread: hpx500 issue

1. Collapse Details
    hpx500 issue
    i have an hpx500 today i was using it on my steadicm, sdi out is not working and i used video out so i didnot saw the isse till i transfer the p2 recorded files into PC, the full clip looks like when u have a lot gain ( dont know how to explain ) but i had 0 gain, and the pic was lot of little dots, i was working on preset 3200, on low light.
    my scene file
    Operation Type - Film Cam
    Syncro scan 60.0d ( was at 180.0d and i changet to 60 can it be the issue ? )
    Detail level + 7
    V-detail level + 4
    Detail Coring + 2
    Chrome level - 2
    Chrome phase + 3
    Master Ped + 5
    A.Iris level 0
    Gamma - Cinelike V
    Knee - Mid
    Matrix - Flow
    1080 25p HD
    i never had this problem before ? maybe matrix of camera dies ? also im using the film lense
    Fujinon HD Cine Zoom Lens 7.3-110mm T2

2. Collapse Details
    Couple of issues I see - with detail pumped so high and master ped at +5 your going to be lifting a lot of noise in the shadows. May I also ask the reason you chose the FLUO matrix?

Also are you able to throw up a grab to take a look at?
    w: Noel Evans TV

e: noel@noelevans.tv
    p: +61 (0) 408 455 374

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel Evans View Post
    Couple of issues I see - with detail pumped so high and master ped at +5 your going to be lifting a lot of noise in the shadows. May I also ask the reason you chose the FLUO matrix?

Also are you able to throw up a grab to take a look at?
    yes were calling it noise too, i guess it was not an international cameraman slang : )
    about master ped, there is not only noise in shadow there is noise on faces which one was lighted sometimes i used 2.8 iso, Fluo : don't know much about it i just used it cause i liked the color etc, just woke up ill go in office and will upload the mxf file or u want a diferent type of file ? also when i changed on dv format there was not noise anymore, it show only in hd mode our Television on DV format, sorry for bad english