1. Collapse Details
    Who's Bored and Wants to do a clean up job on my logo??
    I'm not as lazy as the title suggests. My skill set has only got me so far to the point where my logo looks fine but could use some work. It would also be good to have everything separated in a way that makes it easy to shift things around on tshirts etc.

logo is attached.

appreciate any effort.

Cheers

Still Logo Flat.jpg

2. Collapse Details
    What did you use to produce it? There's nothing so simple as layers = if your software supports it. The only tricky aspect of your design is the figure. Photoshop would make manipulating this fairly easy with each element on a separate layer. I could replicate this as a photoshop psd file if you let me have the figure element, but if you don't have photoshop, you can't take advantage of the file format - which to be honest is the kind of file printers like. They can sometimes work from jpg but scaling sizes up and down zoo looks pap!

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by paulears View Post
    What did you use to produce it? There's nothing so simple as layers = if your software supports it. The only tricky aspect of your design is the figure. Photoshop would make manipulating this fairly easy with each element on a separate layer. I could replicate this as a photoshop psd file if you let me have the figure element, but if you don't have photoshop, you can't take advantage of the file format - which to be honest is the kind of file printers like. They can sometimes work from jpg but scaling sizes up and down zoo looks pap!
    I have the photoshop files no problem. The figure and some
    o the layers have issues because they were constructed ffor the way the image looks when they're all on top of each other as opposed to individual layers.
    The light around the figure is annoying because it has some of that sharpness lines going on. I can get the pad file tto you somehow if you're interested in giving it a crack?