1. Collapse Details
    rabbits in a pan - 16mm
    http://vimeo.com/38567662

D.o.P Neil A. Johnson

Anti Manchester riot film, using footage taken from the ground.

Jp

2. Collapse Details
    Beautifully shot....well not the riot stuff, that was full of jello. But the rest was quite nicely made. I forgot how much I loved shooting on S16mm!
    "That's what happened to this friend of mine. So he had a lobotomy. Now he's well again."
    http://www.robmneilson.com

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by robmneilson View Post
    Beautifully shot....well not the riot stuff, that was full of jello. But the rest was quite nicely made. I forgot how much I loved shooting on S16mm!
    Ha had to have a go at video,its only crap tv news footage.
    As for the grainy 16mm stuff,how many million times better that would look done with a GH2.

4. Collapse Details
    Nicely done but I would have like to have seen more. It was just starting to get interesting. When you see that a clip is 3 and a half minutes long you settle in for a 3 and a half minute clip. You are prepared to devote 3 and a half minutes and are ready for a 3 minute pacing. My interest was starting to pique and then the credits roll, just over halfway in. So when I saw the twist instead of thinking punchline I was thinking, 'this is about to get interesting', just starting to get invested. So it throws off the pacing and robs the climax of its impact, like being told the show is over after the first act. Speed up the credits so it comes in at 2 and a half minutes and give the scene it's punch back. That said despite feeling a little robbed by this factor, well worth the price of admission (I've got to stop mixing metaphors).