1. Collapse Details
    Lo Noiz setting HMC150
    What's this I hear about 'lo noiz' setting, is it really the best for eliminating noise while maintaining a crisp picture? Can someone post this scene setting so I can give it a try.

2. Collapse Details
    Anybody? Help a brotha out

3. Collapse Details
    My understanding is that it was a settings file that Barry Green created and included in his book on the HMC 150. It was/is designed to minimize noise when shooting with higher gain settings in low light situations.

I don't have a copy, but quite a few people here had that - and Barry may still read this forum himself - surely someone will either send you the file or just tell you what settings were used in it. Good luck.

4. Collapse Details
    In the mean time.. I've found lowing the Master Ped in your scene files helps with that... You may want to test it a little. I think I run at -2..
    arsenal: Panasonic HMC150 x2 - GH1 - Canon 7D - Halo Rig HD & Mini - Arri lights - Comer LEDs - Chroma-Key - Jib - Dolly
    Every videographer should have access to quality camera gear, use coupon code "DVXUSER" to get 10% any purchase today!

DVXuser Sponsor: