Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Congrats to all!

2. Collapse Details
    Well done. I'd say that top 5 is pretty much what I would have voted, and Glued was my absolute favourite.

Just to say, I did read and score ALL of the scripts, it's just taking me a little longer than I expected to leave reviews for them all. If you really want feedback, feel free to PM me, but otherwise, I will get round to you eventually.

Also, is there anybody I can PM to find out where I came? Always curious to see how I rate amongst such awesome scripts.
    Don't Say I Didn't Warn You! - Top Ten - DVXScriptFest III, Top Three - Zoetrope Short Script of the Month
    http://www.heathergreig.co.uk

3. Collapse Details
    Congratulations, guys! Very well earned.
    "Trying to make a movie in Hollywood is like trying to grill a steak by having a succession of people coming into the room and breathing on it." - Douglas Adams

4. Collapse Details
    Gratz to you guys.

There was a surprising lack of feedback though, so I hope everyone who voted read every script, and maybe just forgot to leave feedback.

Gratz again.

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ZellJr View Post
    Gratz to you guys.

There was a surprising lack of feedback though, so I hope everyone who voted read every script, and maybe just forgot to leave feedback.

Gratz again.
    I'm working my way through feedback slowly but surely. I'm fairly short on time, and reading/voting takes considerably less time than leaving good and useful feedback. Most people will eventually get round to commenting, but if there's a particular person that you would really like feedback from (perhaps somebody who's script or style you really liked, or just somebody who generally seems to leave good feedback for everybody else), there's no harm in PMing them and just asking if they wouldn't mind telling you what they thought
    Don't Say I Didn't Warn You! - Top Ten - DVXScriptFest III, Top Three - Zoetrope Short Script of the Month
    http://www.heathergreig.co.uk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12