Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by rmartin8 View Post
    Not to be too picky, but in my copy, 1 hour and 54 minutes does not mean "almost three hour." Have I missed something?
    Don't forget about the additional post production video that comes with it. Thats another 40 minutes.
    RED Raven - Panasonic DVX200 - Panasonic Lumix GH4

2. Collapse Details
    Hey Noah, Thanks for putting the videos together and offering them at such a reasonable price.
    I'm a little frustrated with the shutter speed selections on this camera. Coming from an XHA1, i had a 90 & 100 shutter available. Am i SOL on this?
    Shooting Football on Friday Nights under sometimes weak lighting forces me to add gain - 6 is ok, 12 is pushing it. I try to maintain 120 shutter, but i'd rather go down to 100 or 90 so i don't have to bump up my gain to 12.
    I've been trying to experiment with my pedestal settings to help the situation, but i've been all over the place with the scene files.
    Can you offer any advice?

3. Collapse Details
    ordered around midnight the 21/22nd...still not received.
    Got the discount for the forums, but missed their online promotion of buy 2 get 1 free, so heads up on that guys.

They use sendlabs.com to send their download email. FYI for you who own your own mail servers and may block sendlabs as spammers (I do..lol) So use a gmail or a more open account just in case.

great service, gonna buy some more.
    Last edited by bobhoffman; 01-22-2013 at 11:29 AM.

4. Collapse Details
    Thanks for this Guide, it will be very useful for my future productions! I bought the AG-AC130 and it is a great camera, although I got disappointed when I found out this camera doesn't support 1080/50P recording (the 5th one in differences between the 160/130) but perhaps there will be an update for that. However, I cannot wait to learn more and shoot some great video's!
    Last edited by Ronizz; 03-22-2013 at 03:54 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12