Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    AC160/AC130 Workflow video released!
    Here we go folks, my latest and greatest Call Box training course yet: the AC160/AC130 Guide. If you work with the Panasonic AC160, AC130 and/or Final Cut Pro 7 or X, this is the course for you. Features almost three hours of tips and tricks for working with the camera. I show you every last button, switch, menu and screen and how to use them in production.

Then I go into post-production and show you how to deal with SDHC/SDXC card archiving and management. Next, we do an end-to-end workflow overview on both Final Cut Pro 7 and Final Cut Pro X. If you have another NLE, there's still plenty to learn from this one but if you're an FCP user, this is the course to get for sure.

Check it out below and enjoy:

http://www.callboxlive.com/products/...30-ac160-guide

Best,
    Noah
    One of 50 Best Websites for Moviemakers by MovieMaker Magazine: www.CallBoxLive.com
    40% discount code for DVXusers: dvxcbx20
    Good on all Call Box videos including Panasonic GH2, Panasonic AC160/130 and GoPro HD.

2. Collapse Details
    Well, the pitch worked.. I bought an AC160 last week after one year of drooling over brochures and checking out reviews. The timing was good because your book came out and I figured I would be able to benefit from it. I already have. I suspect it could have taken months of experimentation to get to Cine D and 24p as reasonable choices. I only wish I had seen the "40% discount" and entered the code.
    Last edited by kwkeirstead; 02-17-2012 at 08:49 PM. Reason: typo

3. Collapse Details
    Hehe- sorry about that but very glad it was helpful to you. We tried to pack as much info as possible into that title.

-Noah
    One of 50 Best Websites for Moviemakers by MovieMaker Magazine: www.CallBoxLive.com
    Good on all Call Box videos including Panasonic GH2, Panasonic AC160/130 and GoPro HD.

4. Collapse Details
    Thanks! I so can use this (and the GH2 version) so will be taking advantage of both (and the discount...which I swear didn't show up on my IPad but is here on my main computer...either that or the second cup of coffee has finally kicked in)
    Last edited by treehorn; 02-21-2012 at 06:44 AM.

5. Collapse Details
    If I order it from Germany, how much will the shipping and tax be?

6. Collapse Details
    Great deal Noah!!

I just ordered it but it's 11:15pm here and time for bed..I'll check for the link in the morning!! Stephan?? It's a downloadable guide on video..so no postage or tax!!

Chris

7. Collapse Details
    Downloading, receiving the camera at the end of this month

8. Collapse Details
    Yep it's downloadable goodness= no shipping charges/no waiting!

9. Collapse Details
    I bought it and downloaded the day my AC160ae arrived; I found it really useful and helpful (even though I don't use Final Cut). Thanks also for the special discount offered to the members of this forum.
    gioacchino (poorpeter) Rome, Italy

10. Collapse Details
    Not to be too picky, but in my copy, 1 hour and 54 minutes does not mean "almost three hour." Have I missed something?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast