1. Collapse Details
    HPX370 blown fuse?
    My HPX 370 works great, EXCEPT, I mistakenly plugged in a 12 volt DC 2 Amp monitor into the rear 12 volt DC 1.5 Amp power supply and got a spark, and no power. probably blew a fuse. How do I replace this fuse or re-set the breaker? I would like to use this supply to power my Lectrosonics reciever.

thanks,

2. Collapse Details
    I can't remember for sure, but I think there is a reset button on the bottom of the 370. I'll check my 370 tomorrow if you don't have it fixed by then. Then again, a spark does not sound like a good thing for a electronic device...Perhaps a reset will do little to fix. Heres hoping for the best.

Jason

3. Collapse Details
    HPX-370 DC Output port loss of 12v Power- Solution by Dan Foard videophotog.com
    Fuse HPX 370.jpgHPX-370 Fuse Part Number.jpg

I will put together a detailed video when I get time to help you with the R & R of this part.

It's a great camera but this is certainly one improvement that Panasonic MUST make to this model. It costs less that $30.00 for the part plus shipping from my source.

4. Collapse Details
    I have the same issue. Thanks!

5. Collapse Details
    Hey Erik,

Ken McGregor Assistant Chief Photog over at KFMB. Did you ever fix the fuse on your HPX370? Mine blew too and not sure if I should send it in or fix myself

6. Collapse Details
    Ken I never had it fixed since I rarely use the camera anymore. The C300 has moved in.

7. Collapse Details
    Hi Dan,
    Did you ever get around to putting that video together for replacing that fuse? Pana wants nearly $400. Can you suggest a good source to buy this fuse?
    Thanks for your help

8. Collapse Details
    Thanks Erik. Nice improvement. I love my Canon 5D MkIII, but still need my ENG cam for run and gun freelance work. Pana wants $400 to replace this crappy fuse.