1. Collapse Details
    The first hundred screenplay competition

Each month, The First Hundred will be offering thescreenwriting community a whole new writing challenge. We may supply you with alogline, one page synopsis, or just the characters and locations.

If you enter THE FIRST HUNDRED SCREENPLAY COMPETITION you will be included asone of one hundred possible winners of a $1,000 grand prize.

Only the first one hundred script entries will be eligible to win $1,000.

The purpose of The First Hundred is to limit the number of entries and increaseeach contestant's odds of winning!

All entries must be previously unproduced and written in proper industryformat.

www.thefirsthundredscripts.moonfruit.com

2. Collapse Details
    So you stand to make $500 - $2000 to finance this short film from the writers entering. They have the privilege of giving you their script written to your specifications, for a price, and I suppose you'll film the grand prize winner? Is that part of the deal to get the prize?

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by mail4joeg View Post
    So you stand to make $500 - $2000 to finance this short film from the writers entering. They have the privilege of giving you their script written to your specifications, for a price, and I suppose you'll film the grand prize winner? Is that part of the deal to get the prize?
    No, I will not be funding or filming any of the winning scripts. This is a pure cash prize contest. You may be required to follow a specific logline, synopsis, or as simple as a list of characters and locations. The writing challenge will be different from month to month. That is, if we get enough participants and the contest takes off.

The real incentive is knowing that your script will be one of 50 to 100 entries eligible to win. The odds of winning are greater than most competitions as we accept multiple submissions from each author.