Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    I liked this one a lot, but only to a point. I didn't have a problem with the scientists creating/ observing a monster alieninsect that eventually breaks out and knocks them off. Seen it a dozen times. Cliched, perhaps...my guess is that we'll see it a dozen times more. It all comes down to the execution of the material. This kind of reminded me of the Fly remakes, Splice, and my favorite cult filmBlue Monkey from the late 80s. I had some concerns with when people 'begin' to do things as opposed to just do them; and as mentioned by others, SUPERS are needed for the "Day One" details.

I think I would have liked to have seen/read the creature not escaping...it really isn't needed. Unless your intent was to tease a larger work.

2. Collapse Details
    Oddly, I like this. It's kinda sick, haha, but it's interesting. Obviously, it seems like the prologue to a feature, so it doesn't really function completely on its own, but after this opening, I'd definitely want to see the feature. <smile> Needs a line-edit, though. There's a LOT of punctuation missing, some S&G errors, etc.

-JMT
    "Trying to make a movie in Hollywood is like trying to grill a steak by having a succession of people coming into the room and breathing on it." - Douglas Adams

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12