Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    UPLOADING FILMS INSTRUCTIONS - Easy
    The deadline for uploads will be December 30, 2011, at 4pm Pacific Standard Time.

In advance, UPLOAD your film to your VIMEO Accont; if you do not have one, create one, it is free.

You WILL NOT make this public. YOU will then PRIVATE MESSAGE ME when the film is uploaded.

Remember, this must be PASSWORD PROTECTED and PRIVATE. When you upload your film, goto SETTINGS and choose PRIVACY. It will prompt you for the password etc etc

PRIVATE MESSAGE ME the password and URL

and stay tuned

UPLOADING CAN START WHEN U R READY

2. Collapse Details
    what about out posters? will those be including in the upload like they are here?

3. Collapse Details
    Fantastic! I like the idea of uploading and password protecting on Vimeo. I'll upload mine tomorrow evening and pm you. Cheers.
    v

4. Collapse Details
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (Re: Posters)

PM me a URL to the posters so I can put them in the official thread please !

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by J.R. Hudson View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (Re: Posters)

PM me a URL to the posters so I can put them in the official thread please !
    the deed is done, let me know if there is a problem with anything with my upload

6. Collapse Details
    Tks Jace

7. Collapse Details
    Good morning! My film has been uploaded and I've pm'ed you the details. Cheers!
    v

8. Collapse Details
    Looks like I may be dead in the water. Three attemps at uploading to Vimeo and no go. It goes to 100% then gives an uploading error. Vimeo says my settings are correct and can't figure out what the problem is. Their help is through their blog, so more delays as we try to communicate. Don't think I can make the deadline with the current problems. It takes almost an hour for the uplaod and it goes bad right at the end so I'm wasting a lot of time. I think I liked it better when the site ran the final screenings. At least they had some control over what's happening.
    Three weeks hard work down the drain. I uploaded to YouTube in my private account and it looks fine so the ball is in Vimeo's court and I can't do a damn thing about it.

Good luck to all who got theirs posted, look forward to seeing your films.
    "If they move, kill'em!"

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by taylormade View Post
    Looks like I may be dead in the water. Three attemps at uploading to Vimeo and no go. It goes to 100% then gives an uploading error. Vimeo says my settings are correct and can't figure out what the problem is. Their help is through their blog, so more delays as we try to communicate. Don't think I can make the deadline with the current problems. It takes almost an hour for the uplaod and it goes bad right at the end so I'm wasting a lot of time. I think I liked it better when the site ran the final screenings. At least they had some control over what's happening.
    Three weeks hard work down the drain. I uploaded to YouTube in my private account and it looks fine so the ball is in Vimeo's court and I can't do a damn thing about it.

Good luck to all who got theirs posted, look forward to seeing your films.
    uploaded it to youtube first, download you uploaded youtube video of the file yo your computer, then uploaded the downloaded file to vimeo, works everytime . If you have a mac, upload right from your quicktime video to youtube instead of uploaded directly on youtube. Hope this helps! I was really looking forward to seeing this one! Hell if you wanted you can send me the file and I can do it if you want, i got the whole day to kill

10. Collapse Details
    good luck everyone, i wish i could have made something but I didn't have time.
    Can't wait to watch these.
    Matt Harris
    Director / Composer / Colorist / Motion graphics
    http://www.imdb.me/matthewrichardharris

DVXFEST ENTRIES: GLASSJAW / CABIN / CLARA / THE SOLUTION / LAKE WICWAS / BACKFIRE
    BOUNTY ON A DEAD MAN'S HEAD / VACCINE / NO HORIZON / THE BOATSHED / CLEAR SPACE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast