1. Collapse Details
    1080 24p Blu Ray Burning Issue
    I have the Lacie Blu-ray Burner and I use toast to burn Blu-ray movies. I recently edited a video in Final Cut Pro. It was a 1920x1080 24p Apple Pro Res HQ project. I exported a quicktime same as source movie from FCP and brought it into the latest version of toast. When I play the Blu-ray on my PS3 that I made in toast, it looks very stuttery. I think it's a 24p issue. Anyone ever run into this and know how to make the motion smooth? I also made a regulard DVD using the same as source file from FCP and used compressor to compress it. The regular DVD motion looks great. DO I NEED TO TURN THE 24P FILE INTO 59.94 OR SOMETHING STRANGE LIKE THAT TO MAKE A GOOD QUALITY BLURAY?
    What do you mean funny? Like a clown? Do I amuse you?! Huh??!!

2. Collapse Details
    No, you should be able to make a 24p Blu-ray with no problems. But looking around the 'net, it appears a lot of people are having problems doing it with Toast. Some have found success by doing the Blu-ray encoding in Compressor and then using Toast only to burn.
    LEARN FILMMAKING - DIGITAL STREAMING AND DOWNLOADS OF GREAT TRAINING PROGRAMS!

WRITING FOR TELEVISION ARTICLE | "ASSUMPTION BLUES" FILM NOIR RADIO PLAY | "BLUE SCARLET" RADIO PLAY