Thread: Loud Ass Cook

1. Collapse Details
    Loud Ass Cook
    I was going to enter this one but I don't think I can cut another minute out. I didn't even make this for the contest originally but I thought I could cut it down to fit. Oh well. I'll post the whole thing once it's finished if you guys are interested. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqaPAKUAz8A
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE
    Last edited by Gulroc; 12-21-2011 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Embed not working.

2. Collapse Details
    Hmm. Seems like the embed isn't working for me. Nothing happens when I click agree. Anyone else have this issue? I entered [ yt ]rqaPAKUAz8A[ /yt ] without spaces.

3. Collapse Details
    No disrespect, but I think your film belongs in the User Films section. This fest is for a Christmas themed short with called for props and a rigid time length. The fun is trying to get your project done before the deadline. Entering a previously made film that is off topic and too long defeats the purpose.
    "If they move, kill'em!"

4. Collapse Details
    No offense taken. I actually made this during the allotted time period with a Christmas theme. I have a slim glimmer of hope to enter but I just don't feel like I will get the time down enough. Either way I will just post the final vid in the User Film section.

5. Collapse Details
    If that's the case I'd give it a try and enter it if you can.
    "If they move, kill'em!"

6. Collapse Details
    Bah, I blew it. If I can somehow finish something else in the new extended timeline I'll give it a go. Otherwise, good luck to everyone participating.