Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Collapse Details
    Richard I just saw this now, loved it! You really have a unique and original animation style. I had a blast watching this, I actually watched it several times.
    How many hours would you guesstimate this took you?
    Matt Harris
    Director / Composer / Colorist / Motion graphics
    http://www.imdb.me/matthewrichardharris

DVXFEST ENTRIES: GLASSJAW / CABIN / CLARA / THE SOLUTION / LAKE WICWAS / BACKFIRE
    BOUNTY ON A DEAD MAN'S HEAD / VACCINE / NO HORIZON / THE BOATSHED / CLEAR SPACE

2. Collapse Details
    Matt, I worked on it everyday for a month, about six hours a day. I did have to leave town on an extended shoot for almost a week and lost six days there, but my wife rendered sequences I'd already animated while I was gone, so it wasn't a total loss. I did all the work evenings and weekends as I have a regular job as a freelance director/editor/writer that pays the bills.

I'm currently smoothing out some of the animation and some of the camera moves that I didn't get quite right the first time around.

Thanks for the great music, by the way!
    "If they move, kill'em!"

3. Collapse Details
    Thanks for using the music, it fit perfect. I can't believe the man hours you put in. I really think you should make a tv show pilot or something and pitch it to the networks. something kid friendly.
    Matt Harris
    Director / Composer / Colorist / Motion graphics
    http://www.imdb.me/matthewrichardharris

DVXFEST ENTRIES: GLASSJAW / CABIN / CLARA / THE SOLUTION / LAKE WICWAS / BACKFIRE
    BOUNTY ON A DEAD MAN'S HEAD / VACCINE / NO HORIZON / THE BOATSHED / CLEAR SPACE

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345