1. Collapse Details
    I know this gets brought up every fest but......
    I gotta say I watched through and wrote a review for every film submitted, and this batch of films was really well done. I know that gets said almost every fest, but I have to up the anti a little bit with some brutal truth.

Though this is only the second time entering a fest I have watched every single fest for about 3+ years now (? something like that). Pretty much every fest thus far there has been an entry or two that I just cannot get through. Blame it on me, blame it on the film, visuals, audio, whatever, sometimes I just can't get myself to watch the rest of a film.

This fest was different though. Every single entry was enjoyable, and a lot of effort was put into each piece, it was apparent. I got through all the entries without any real problems, and I was grateful to be able to watch so many peoples hard work pay off.

On my reviews I really tried to be helpful and suggest things, so take it lightly. I was impressed by everyone's work!
    Check out our :: MAIN SITE ::TWITTER :: IMDB

2. Collapse Details
    I'm halfway through the films and they are definitely fun. I always want people to be as honest as possible in their critiquing and I got just that so far. I don't like things sugarcoated and some people can not take criticism on their own work, but if they can not, it's hard to improve on any skills that may be lacking. This forum is really friendly but I hope people be as honest as they can on reviews they write. I haven't had a chance to sit down and write feedback but I will soon. Happy watching!

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by thetvirus513 View Post
    I gotta say I watched through and wrote a review for every film submitted, and this batch of films was really well done. I know that gets said almost every fest, but I have to up the anti a little bit with some brutal truth.

Though this is only the second time entering a fest I have watched every single fest for about 3+ years now (? something like that). Pretty much every fest thus far there has been an entry or two that I just cannot get through. Blame it on me, blame it on the film, visuals, audio, whatever, sometimes I just can't get myself to watch the rest of a film.

This fest was different though. Every single entry was enjoyable, and a lot of effort was put into each piece, it was apparent. I got through all the entries without any real problems, and I was grateful to be able to watch so many peoples hard work pay off.

On my reviews I really tried to be helpful and suggest things, so take it lightly. I was impressed by everyone's work!
    People like you make me proud to be a member of this forum. Thanks so much for taking time to give feedback and for watching our films. I didn't give myself enough time on my film, but the process and submission was sooooo worth it! Best of all, I am WELL on my way on my next project already!!!! I'm telling you that this process has me soooo "amped up" that I already have the script, actors, crew, and first round of concept art....and we BARELY got done submitting for this one!!!!

People with the attitude that you have inspire noobs like me to try harder and do better. I have so far to go, but....I'm having fun the whole while!

Thanks so much Thetvirus513!!!!