1. Collapse Details
    Shot this Music Video with / 60d / 50mm
    Unfortunately we had to shoot at high noon!! Sun gave me a run for my money!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbJeJiZ39OY&hd=1

2. Collapse Details
    Looks friggin fabulous!!

I usually avoid high noon shots because of high contrast problems, but you footage looks great.

You are a masterful cameraman.

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by berylium View Post
    Looks friggin fabulous!!

I usually avoid high noon shots because of high contrast problems, but you footage looks great.

You are a masterful cameraman.
    Thank you!

4. Collapse Details
    Don't take this personally, but I was really turned off just by the opening 2 graphics. I felt they should have been at least animated with the correct aspect ratio. This would have matched your company typography animation (as well as the entire video's aspect ratio). While the song's tempo was slow I did feel you used too many cross-fades. Some shots your talent was singing out of sync with the actual song. The vignette you overlaid was a bit harsh and contrasted greatly with the rest of your vibrant shots. I'd also suggest getting some more personal portrait, shallow depth of field shots of the talent who is rapping to mix in with the rest of your shots to keep the pace going. Finally your slow motion strobed a bit. Not sure what frame rate you shot this in but if you shot your slo-mo scenes in 720/60p and oversampled the footage (50% in 30fps timeline or 40% in 24fps), the effect would have been much smoother.

Just trying to give constructive criticism.

Cheers!