Thread: Unit 244

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Collapse Details
    DVXFest Promo Guru Rodney V. Smith's Avatar
    Bobby!!! No 15 second promo? Throw some footage together! will be great for Facebook marketing

Rodney Smith - Flyin' Monkey Films
    Writer/Director/Cinematographer
    Website | IMDB Link | Web Series
    HVX200, Brevis35+Flip, Glidecam V-8

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney V. Smith View Post
    Bobby!!! No 15 second promo? Throw some footage together! will be great for Facebook marketing
    Alright, I have one that me and the editor were working on before the videos went live but I haven't been able to get a hold of him since like saturday...... I will try to get something for you though...
    Check out our :: MAIN SITE ::TWITTER :: IMDB

3. Collapse Details
    @Rodney - lol, will do. Except I want a sound system for my music instead of a boom box, and big speakers and equalizer for my TV, just saying.
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein
    Portfolio of an Entertainment Blogger

4. Collapse Details
    This for me was a rather fun and absurd little horror film, it was quite entertaining but it was also quite ridiculous! I'm presuming that you don't envisage your 1$ villain with doll and fisherprice tape player as a villain to rival anything penned from the dark imaginings of Bram Stoker or Mary Shelley hehe.

It was the complete and utter random nature of the hauntings that was perhaps the most amusing, I almost wondered - why stop at the tapes and doll, get his ipod floating after him, make his sneakers bite off his toes - make a phantom pidgeon shoot lazers out its eyes hehe - it would all have made as much sense as the deep rooted supernatural before us!

Yet that did not detract from making the film amusing. Of course it could have done with much more suspense IF it was a serious horror / thriller, but was it?

Really was it?

Thanks for entertaining me In the end thats the best we can ask from any film!
    Feature: LORD OF TEARS - A New Legend in Horror - Pre-Order Now http://www.lordoftears.com/

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789